Friday, April 3, 2015

Blog Post #3 | Weight loss

I knew I was going to be a bad blogger lol. Thanks for all the support I have received on my first two blogs.

As I sit here with a severe toothache (wisdom tooth) I figure I could take my mind off of it and write something.

 Stepping away from Size Acceptance for a minute. I've been getting into the healthy or I should say healthier eating lifestyle. Small steps but feeling great. I think there comes a time when you have to realize bad eating habits have to stop. I'm always going to be happy being me no matter what size I am but changing my overall health is was matters.

I started off by precooking all my meals, and what a chore that is. I guess in the long run its worth it, but its definitely a lot of work. I no longer eat processed foods... no breads... and I try to stay away from dairy, I'm lactose Intolerant as is so it's not as hard for me. No soda, i drink about 100 ounces of water a day which I have been doing for the past year.

I'm down 1 size and about 8lbs... Which is great means I am doing something right. I think it would be great to get some people together that can tell their stories on Size Acceptance and Weight Loss, help each other out with recipes, exercises, whatever might work for you that can help others. Anytime we can work together to keep away from people that may not be as accepting, will help in our journey...

I think I am going to cut this short, I need to get some meds in me and some sleep.

Hope to hear from some fellow bloggers with any tips tricks advice or any questions you may have for me.


2 comments:

  1. Hey there ! Im glad ur taking this initiative. I strongly feel you should keep pushing for this. Regarding advise....firstly I feel, you should have 8 hrs of sleep daily. you burn lots of calories while sleeping. Keeping your self always hydrated is a brilliant thing. I mean you are in the right direction. 2ndly, if it's possible, go on a tread mill....but the trick is when you on it, you should brisk walk for 40 mins daily. And if at all you have a heart beat monitor, you should be on the 'fat burning zone' range...this range varies with age. you should google it....i've personally done is...for 7 days I did.. I have to wear belt on my pants ...otherwise, they fell off.....n most important thing...diet....cut down all sugar...anything which is white ( bread, flour, sugar ) retards your progress...if at all any feedback..please let me know alrgt....have a nice day, and WORK IT OUT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the response, I just posted a new blog i'm about to start 21 day fix in a few days just ordered it.. I think finally for once I am committing to this Journey and will the positive feed back I know I can succeed :)

      Delete