Sunday, April 5, 2015

Blog Post #4 | 21 day Fix

I'm jumping on the bandwagon and starting 21 Day Fix.

I've heard so many good things about the program, I will be repeating the 21 days multiple times equaling a life change for the better... I have my sister to help with this journey. No turning back it's time to commit to a work out and eating change.

Yoga mats, weights, Blender bottles, and protein powder were on my shopping list today.

As soon as the program comes in the mail I will start blogging my journey. This blog will be the only place that I talk about it besides at home. I will be under construction until noticeable changes start happening.

There comes a time as you get older and you realize the body pains and the health changes are just not worth carrying around extra weight. I already had some success on my own but I need to be pushed, I need a plan that will hopefully work for me so I'm not trying to figure it out all on  my on.

Life changes...

Oh and Happy Easter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment